Provencal Date Night Cooking Class – Dinner & Dessert – Honey & Lavender!
Friday, June 12th at 6:00pm at 7509 N May Ave. OKC OK 73116
Join us we celebrate the wonderful flavors and cuisine of the South of France – Provence! The dishes are simple, beautiful and delicious.
Belle Kitchen are presents a fun evening with a full dinner as you enjoy some of our favorite Provencal dishes and how to make them from scratch:
- incredibly simple, richly flavored
- Nicoise Salad with a you-crafted Vinaigrette
- the real deal with green beans, egg and tuna
- Herbed Fougasse Bread
- like a ciabatta, light and steeped in the herbs and olives of Provence
- Tarte Tropezienne
- history has it that this delicious brioche dessert got it’s name from Brigette Bardot
The focus will be creating these foundational French foods from scratch! We will create each dish and then have a FABULOUS 4 course French dinner – bring your appetites!
Couples are divided into groups and work through the steps for each delicious recipe!
What To Expect: In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef/baker instructors.
- Classes are about 2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work in groups of about 10
- Hands-on classes are limited to 20 students (10 couples)
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Aprons advised : )
- You are welcome to bring your own wine etc!
Once you sign-up you will receive a confirmation email this is your receipt.
Questions? Give us a call at 405 430 5484!
- Cost: $80 per couple
- Date: Friday, April 17th, 2020
- Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Location: 7509 N May Ave., OKC OK 73116 Tel: 405 430 5484
- Limited to 10 Couples
- More Info: 405 430 5484
Please review our cancellation policy here.