Friday, November 15th at 6:00pm at 7509 N May Ave. OKC OK 73116
Belle Kitchen is hosting another hands-on evening full of cooking and eating fun!
Grab your partners, besties and friends for a night of crafting and enjoying a culinary trip.
We will be enjoying a dinner together AND learning to make delicious, fast and easy Thanksgiving bites and treats!
- Compound Butter Roasted Turkey Bites
- Pan Roasted Turkey with Garlic Cream
- Freshly made Cranberry Glaze
- Bakery made toast points
- Roasted Serrano Ham & Fig Crostini
- Figs Carmelized to perfection
- Honey Whipped Goat Cheese
- Crisp Serrano Ham
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- New twist on the Whoopie Pie
- Moist Pumpkin Cookie/Cake
- Spiced Marscapone Fill
- Hand-held deliciousness
Thanksgiving Swiss Roll
- Easy, beautiful and delicious
- Lovely Spiced Roll Cake
- Fresh Cream Filling
As always you are welcome to bring wine!
What To Expect: In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef/baker instructors.
- Classes are about 2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work in groups of about 10
- Hands-on classes are limited to 20 students (10 couples)
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Aprons advised : )
- You are welcome to bring your own wine etc!
Once you sign-up you will receive a confirmation email this is your receipt.
Questions? Give us a call at 405 430 5484!
- Cost: $80 per couple
- Date: Friday, November 15th, 2019
- Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Location: 7509 N May Ave., OKC OK 73116 Tel: 405 430 5484
- Limited to 10 Couples
- More Info: 405 430 5484
Please review our cancellation policy here.